Who we Are
Who We Are
AMAC Microfinance Bank Ltd is a state Microfinance Bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria on 30th November 2018 to carry on the business of Microfinance. We are currently operating from our head office situated in New Block AMAC Secretariat Area 10, Garki, Abuja and Gwa Gwa branch. Our philosophy is to economically empower micro, small and medium entrepreneurs as well as other low income earners and the vulnerable through creating sustainable financial and technical services.
- Render financial services to customers in a convenient and affordable manner.
- Contribute to the economic empowerment of the active poor through the provision of micro credits and business advisory services.
- Generate employment and alleviate poverty in the area.
- Encourage savings culture among the populace.
- Make financial services accessible to a large segment of the active population which otherwise would have little or no access to financial services.
- Enhance service delivery to Micro, Small and Medium Entrepreneurs
- Contribute to community development in the discharge of it’s social responsibility roles.
- Promote linkage programmes between the government, money deposit banks, specialized institutions and Microfinance Banks
- Provide training and advisory services that will aid the growth of customers’ businesses.